14 October, 2001
- I have added several works of art done by Edgar Torné, a very talented artist. Edgar’s work currently appears on the new Voldemort page and on the Hogwarts Ghosts page.
- I am also adding new artwork by Phénix and Lord Voldemort. They contributed illustrations of J.K.Rowling and of the Niffler (and I’m going to add more soon.)
- I have been editing various pages, including adding quite a bit of information to the Dudley page.
- Amy Z, a frequent contributor to the Lexicon, has written a very nice essay about the plotlines in Prisoner of Azkaban. You’ll find it in the “Delving Deeper into Harry Potter” section of the Help/About page.
- I’ve also added (finally) the essay by Rrishi Raote about the use of descriptive words in the Harry Potter books.
This entry was posted in What's New
. Bookmark the permalink
Us | Copyright | ©2000 - 2014 The
Harry Potter Lexicon.
PART OF THIS PAGE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WITHOUT PERMISSION.
characters, names, and all related indicia are trademarks of Warner Bros. ©2001-2014.
Page layout by Lisa Waite Bunker and Steve Vander Ark, banner graphics by Camilla Engelby © 2007.
Primary editor: Steve Vander Ark
Original photograph © Steve Vander Ark
Original page date 9 June 2011; Last page update 14 June 2011 SVA