What’s New? Plenty!

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted here, mostly because I’ve been putting most of my updates and comments on the HP Lexicon’s Facebook page and Google+ page. Here’s what’s been going on with the Lexicon lately:

A new series of books is available called The Harry Potter Lexicon Reader’s Guides. The first and second volumes have been published on Kindle and Nook, and the third should be available by the end of August, 2012. The Lexicon book is included in this series and is available now!

The HP Lexicon podcast was just updated with episode 13.

I’ve been doing a LOT of editing all over the Lexicon website. Many of the edits have been small, but some larger revisions have been going on, such as a new page listing offensive and defensive spells and an update and redesign of the pages for the WOMBAT tests which appeared on Rowling’s website back in 2006 and 2007.

There are lot more changes, updates, and discussions going on, and I plan to start posting here again to keep you all up to date.

Steve

7 Responses to What’s New? Plenty!

1. pam says:

Thanks for posting on the Lexicon again. Are you still going to use the Deathly Hallows symbol to show that a page has been updated?

2. Steve says:

Yes, I will, although now I’m also updating with information from new canon sources beyond book seven: Pottermore and Tales of Beedle the Bard, for example.

Steve

3. Nishala says:

Ok I think we should use the Dark Mark the symbol as a sign to show the updated pages

4. Nishala says:

I like the changes going on

5. Nishala says:

It’s been a long time ever since you posted anything,Steve.
    Thanx for posting.

6. Nishala says:

Steve you no longer post anything

7. Rachel says:

Any news on book two being out for kindle yet.been waiting over a year :(