by J. K. Rowling
and the Deathly Hallows
This is the seventh and final book of the Harry Potter series.
Illustrations by Mary GrandPré, 2007 (U.S. edition)
Two other titles considered for this book: Harry Potter and the Elder Wand and Harry Potter and the Peverell Quest (BLC)
- Reader's Guide to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
a complete chapter-by chapter guide with notes and commentary
- Canon Portkey: detailed outline of the book
explore book seven with links and cross-references
- Fantastical Facts from the new book
a number of the more interesting new facts we've uncovered in The Deathly Hallows.
- Chapter synopses
- Pre-publication fan speculation
- Day by day calendar of events in the book
- Differences between the British and American versions
- Edits and changes to the text
- Gallery of cover art from around the world (from SnitchSeeker.com)
Approximately 198,227 (thanks to Rebecca M. Nieto)
Official count from Scholastic still to come.