Corvus Lestrange was a French wizard and a member of the pure-blood Lestrange family, the fourth in his line with the name Corvus. He seduced and abducted Laurena Kama with an Imperious Curse and had a daughter with her, Leta Lestrange. When Laurena died, he married again and had a son with her, Corvus (CG)
Yusuf Kama, son of Laurena Kama and Mustafa Kama, swore an Unbreakable Vow to kill young Corvus and end the Lestrange lineage as revenge for the abduction of his mother. He mistakenly believed Credence Barebone to be Corvus Lestrange (along with many others), as he was unaware that a young Leta had switched Corvus in his crib, supposedly with Aurelius Dumbledore, and attempted to complete his vow by killing Credence (CG).
"Corvus" is Latin for "raven" and the family name (Corvidae) of black birds including crows, ravens, rooks and jackdaws.
Much of this information comes from the film "Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald", particularly Scene 104 when a family tree is seen drawn on a wall.
There are five Corvus Lestranges shown, all are wizards and members of the pure-blood Lestrange family.
- Corvus Lestrange I married Heloise Beaufort and had two sons with her, Falco and Corvus (CGf).
- Corvus Lestrange II was the son of Corvus Lestrange and Heloise Beaufort. He had a brother Falco. He married Minette Rosier and had three children with her: two daughters, Manon and Josette, and a son Corvus (CGf).
- Corvus Lestrange III was the son of Corvus Lestrange and Minette Lestrange. He had two sisters, Manon and Josette. He married his cousin Eglantine Lestrange and had a son with her, Corvus (CGf).
- Corvus Lestrange IV was the son of Corvus Lestrange and Eglantine Lestrange. He seduced and abducted Laurena Kama with an Imperious Curse and had a daughter with her, Leta Lestrange. When Laurena died, he married Clarisse Tremblay and had a son with her, Corvus (CGf)
- Corvus Lestrange V was the son of Corvus Lestarnge and Clarisse Tremblay. He drowned at sea. (CGf)