Though wizards do have restaurants, we never really see wizards going out to eat the way Muggles do, though there’s plenty of going out for drinks. There is only one occasion in which we do specifically see wizards eating away from home – Harry’s weeks spent in Diagon Alley in PA4. Here are the restaurants we know of:
- Florean Fortescue’s serves ice cream (PA4)
- The Leaky Cauldron serves at least breakfast (PA4)
- Harry eats at cafes with “brightly colored umbrellas” in Diagon Alley (PA4)
- Though never specifically stated, it’s likely that Madame Puddifoot’s, the Hog’s Head, and the Three Broomsticks serve food as well
- The Dursleys, with Piers Polkiss and Harry, eat at a restaurant in the zoo – and Harry even gets a knickerbocker glory when Dudley complains it doesn’t have enough ice cream on it (PS2)
- Hagrid treats Harry to dinner at a hamburger restaurant in Paddington Station after their day at Diagon Alley (PS5).
Tags: Diagon Alley businesses