Orpington is considered to be one of the most accomplished Ministers of Magic. She instituted the creation of Platform 9 and 3/4 to be the London terminus of the Hogwarts Express. Orpington served until 1855.
- Blenheim Stalk is born
- Fred and George give Harry the Marauder's Map
- Hagrid visits the library and invites the trio to come see him later
- Hagrid wins a dragon egg in a card game
- Muggle news reports on Sirius' escape
- Rita Skeeter first publishes an article about Harry in the Daily Prophet
- The Trio and Neville meet Fluffy in a midnight adventure
- Witch Weekly runs an article by Rita Skeeter about the Harry-Hermione-Krum love triangle
- : Evangeline Orpington becomes Minister for Magic
- : The Gryffindor Quidditch team is particularly poor this year (1990-1991)
- : Dobby visits Harry in the Hospital Wing
- : Ford Anglia Goes Wild
- : Dean Thomas's boggart turns into severed hand
- : Searches of Regulus and Sirius' Rooms.