Mrs. Figg reveals her identity to Harry; Mundungus Fletcher arrives and is sent to report to Dumbledore. The Improper Use of Magic Office atttempts to expel Harry from Hogwarts, but Dumbledore arrives at the Ministry and forces them to comply with the letter of the law.
Reaction to Harry's Patronus Charm
Date August 2, 1995
Type of Event Wizarding world
- : Harry escapes the graveyard by portkey
- : Moody's true identity is revealed
- : A dementor destroys Barty Crouch Jr.
- : Cleansweep Eleven is released
- : Conversation in the broomshed at The Burrow
- : Harry Potter's 15th birthday
- : At some point during the day, Dudley Dursley beats up 10-year-old neighbour Mark Evans for "cheek"
- : Dementors attack Dudley and Harry
- : Reaction to Harry's Patronus Charm
- : Tonks and the Advanced Guard escort Harry
- : The Advance Guard escort Harry to No 12 Grimmauld Place
- : Mundungus Fletcher brings stolen cauldrons to Grimmauld Place
- : Willy Widdershins enchants Muggle toilets
- : Harry's disciplinary hearing
- : The Ministry of Magic passes Educational Decree 22
- : Hannah and Ernie become prefects
- : Ron and Hermione become prefects