"According to Which Broomstick, the Firebolt's going to be the broom of choice for the national teams at this year's World Championship."
-- Lee Jordan (PA13)
Which Broomstick is a wizarding magazine comparing the various types of brooms available.
The magazine has appeared several times:
- Harry Potter borrowed a copy from Oliver Wood to read up on the different makes of broom when he needed to replace his Nimbus 2000 (PA10).
- There is an order form at the back that can be used to order a new broom (PA12).
- Lee Jordan quoted Which Broomstick‘s article about what the World Championship brooms that year would be (PA13).
- Ron Weasley quoted Which Broomstick‘s article about what the Comet 260’s maximum acceleration was (which could only be achieved with a decent tailwind) while singing the praises of his own new broom (OP9).
- The editor of Which Broomstick is quoted in the “Praise” section at the beginning of Kennilworthy Whisp’s book Quidditch Through the Ages (QA/f).
In the UK, "Which?" magazine publishes special edition consumer guides such as Which Car and Which Laptop. Which Broomstick would fit right into this stable.
Lexicon list of Broom Manufacturers