A chandelier is a light fixture with many separate bulbs or candles for emitting light. A number of chandeliers are used at Hogwarts and elsewhere in the wizarding world.
- Depending on the edition of CS, either a "candelabra" or an "iron chandelier" was used to light the DADA classroom - but came down when Cornish pixies hung Neville from it (CS6).
- The dungeon in which Nearly-Headless Nick held his Deathday Party had a chandelier with blue-flamed candles (CS8).
- The sumptuous prefects' bathroom was lit softly by a candle-filled chandelier that Harry found impressive (GF25).
- A large chandelier hung in the front hallway of Number Twelve Grimmauld Place (OP4).
- When Hogwarts is bucking against Umbridge's authority, Professor McGonagall encouraged Peeves in unscrewing a crystal chandelier (OP30).
- A chandelier in Malfoy Manor came down just before Harry and his companions escape (DH23).