Species of dragon native to Hungary, considered to be the most dangerous of the various breeds of dragon.
- appearance: black scales, bronze horns, spiked tail
- eyes: yellow, vertical pupils
- roar: yowling, screeching scream
- flame: up to fifty feet
- food: goats, sheep, humans
- eggs: cement-colored with very hard shells
This creature has a ride named after it at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando.
Hungary has several mountain ranges, the highest of which is the Northern Hungarian Mountains, part of the Carpathians. These mountains are also near the range of several other dragon species -- the Romanian Longhorn and the Ukranian Ironbelly.