A number of jokes and gags are available at places like Zonko’s Joke Shop in Hogsmeade. Students at Hogwarts are particularly good customers of Zonko’s.
Mr. Filch, the caretaker, wages a constant battle against the troublesome and annoying pranks that are played by boistrous students. He maintains a list of 437 forbidden items that are not allowed in the school (which includes many of the items listed below). The list is available for perusal in Filch's office, if anyone really wants to see it (GF12).
- Gambol and Japes
- Fred and George Weasley have created a number of clever joke items, including sweets with charms on them and fake wands that turn into things like rubber chickens and dead fish. They call their joke-making business "Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes" (see).
- Zonko's Wizarding Joke Shop (now out of business)
- balloon, non-explodable luminous
- Belch Powder
- Boomerang, Ever-Bashing
- Cards, Self-Shuffling Playing
- wands, fake
- Frisbee, Fanged
- grow-your-own-warts kit
- Soap, Frog Spawn
- Stink Pellets
- Sweets, Hiccough
- Teacup, Nose-Biting
- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes products
- Worm, Whizzing
- Yo-yo, Screaming
View 0 thoughts swirling around the pensieve. Add your own.