"Homework - compose a poem about my defeat of the Wagga Wagga Werewolf! Signed copies of Magical Me to the author of the best one!"
-- Gilderoy Lockhart (CS10)
A geographic region of the South Pacific Ocean including the continent of Australia, the country of New Zealand, and surrounding islands such as Fiji and New Guinea.
- Gilderoy Lockhart wrote about his defeat of the Wagga Wagga Werewolf, named for a place in New South Wales, Australia (CS10)
- Flavius Belby survived a Lethifold attack in Papua New Guinea in 1782 (FB).
- The Fire Crab is native to Fiji and protected on beaches there from both Muggles and Wizards (FB).
- The Antipodean Opaleye Dragon is native to New Zealand, but has been known to fly to Australia (FB).
- A Billywig is a magical insect native to Australia (FB).
- The Fijian Quidditch Team has a mascot called the Dukuwaqa, a "shark/man shape-shifter" (Pm).
- New Zealand has a Quidditch team called the Moutohora Macaws (Pm)
- Australia has several teams such as the Woollongong Warriors and the Thunderlarra Thunderers (QA8, QA10).