A kit containing items to help keep a broom in good condition.
- Hermione Granger bought Harry Potter one of these kits for his thirteenth birthday, after seeing it advertised in the Daily Prophet. (PA1)
- The black leather cased kit included a Handbook of Do-It-Yourself Broomcare, a tin of Fleetwood's High-Finish Handle Polish, a clip-on brass broom compass and Tail-Twig Clippers. (PA1)
- Harry's mind was on the kit when he he got the unwelcome news that Aunt Marge was going to be paying the Dursleys a visit. He tried using the contents of the kit's handbook to take his mind off the nasty things Marge was saying about him and his parents. This was unsuccessful. (PA2)
- After his Nimbus 2000 was destroyed and Harry received a new Firebolt for Christmas his third year at Hogwarts, he wanted to use the kit - but the Firebolt was in perfect condition. (PA11)
- After returning from the 1994 Quidditch World Cup final with the Weasleys, Harry uses the kit to polish his Firebolt before leaving The Burrow for his fourth year at Hogwarts. (GF10)