Ice Cream is a frosty Muggle treat also served in Diagon Alley.
- Dudley and his friend Piers were given large chocolate cones at the zoo, while Harry merely got a lemon ice pop. But later at lunch he ate the rest of Dudley's first Knickerbocker Glory (PS2).
- Dudley sat around eating ice cream while Harry did all the gardening for the Dursleys (CS1)
- In Diagon Alley, Hagrid bought Harry a cone filled with chocolate and raspberry ice cream and topped with chopped nuts (PS5).
- The Welcome Feast at Hogwarts had "blocks of ice cream in every flavor you could think of" (PS7).
- At Florean Fortescue's ice Cream Parlour, Harry was given free choco-nut sundaes every hour, along with lessons about witch burnings (PA4).
- When Harry spoke to Uncle Vernon about Sirius Black, his face looked like "badly mixed black currant ice cream" (GF3).
- At the Burrow, Molly Weasley served homemade strawberry ice cream (GF5).
View 0 thoughts swirling around the pensieve. Add your own.