"But there is one truth we can’t escape: that somewhere in our past a witch is trying to rewrite everything we ever knew – and all we can do is wait – wait for the moment she either succeeds or fails."
-- Harry Potter (CC4.1)
Two Extraordinary General Meetings were held by Minister for Magic Hermione Granger in 2017 when dealing with threats caused by Delphi, the child of Lord Voldemort (CC1.12, CC4.1).
- Hermione used her wand to "conjure silence" from the chattering crowd of Witches and Wizards at the meeting (CC1.12).
- Reports of Trolls, Giants and Werewolves on the move (CC1.12).
- Hermione announced to those at the meeting that Harry's scar had begun to hurt again, even though it had been 22 years since Voldemort's death at the Battle of Hogwarts. When Harry asked if any ex-Death Eaters were also feeling a "twinge" in their Dark Marks, Draco Malfoy accused of him stoking prejudice against Death Eaters. Draco also asked the Ministry to squelch rumors that his son Scorpius was actually the child of Voldemort (CC1.12).
- This time Hermione gained silence just by raising her hand, no spell necessary (CC4.1).
- Hermione announced that the body of student Craig Bowker had been found at Hogwarts (CC4.1).
- The bombshell news was that Lord Voldemort had a daughter named Delphi who was connected to a prophecy discovered inside a hissing oil lamp at St. Oswald's Home for Old Witches and Wizards. When Headmistress McGonagall wondered why the girl had not been taken into custody, Hermione admitted that Delphi had "hidden herself in time" through the use of the Experimental Time-Turner taken from Theodore Nott by Aurors, then stolen from the Minister for Magic office by Albus Potter, Scorpius Malfoy, and Delphi (CC4.1).
- After McGonagall chastised Hermione, Harry, and Ginny because Albus helped Delphi gain the use of the Time-Turner, Draco stood up and took responsibility for his own son Scorpius in a display of solidarity (CC4.1).
View 0 thoughts swirling around the pensieve. Add your own.
Tags: Auror remembrall danger Ministry staff time time travel