"Crazy young sorceress seeks whacky wizard for weekend fun, Muggle baiting and broomstick races. OWL BOX 4271"
-- Lonely Hearts (DP2)
"Collected works of Gilderoy Lockhart. Will part exchange for large jar of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. OWL BOX 8487"
-- For Sale (DP2)
This section includes columns listing recruitment opportunities, items for sale, dating/Lonely Hearts and family announcements.
Page 2 - Classified Advertisements
- "Hit-witch or wizard" for the Magical Law Enforcement Squad
- Assistant Manager at Flourish & Blotts
- Junior Potions Mixer at Madam Primpernelle's salon
- Dragon Feeders for Gringotts Bank
- Office Worker for the Society for the Tolerance of Vampires
- Broomstick, Shooting Star
- Broomstick, Silver Arrow
- Secondhand cauldrons
- Chudley Cannon memorabilia - fan making "clean break"
- Collected works of Gilderoy Lockhart
- Hothouse herbs - bouquets of henbane and belladonna, potted mandrakes
- Muggle "batteries" collection - being sold by A. Weasley
- Muggle Guards - device shrieks when touched by a Muggle
- Secondhand Quidditch balls
- Shy sorcerer seeks wicked witch
- Warlock into Transfiguration seeks like-minded witch
- Quiet witch seeks non-bat owning wizard
- Crazy sorceress seeks wacky wizard
- Egmont Elvert Hobday - a son for Violetta and Hilliard
- Griselda Harmonia Jorkins - a daughter for Primrose and Albert and sister for Grimwold and Granville
Advertisement: Transfiguration Today magazine
Someone called "A Weasley" is selling his large collection of batteries - probably at the insistence of his wife, M Weasley....
While the date printed on DP2 is 8 February 1999, the timeframe for these events is 1992-1993.